Hair loss is a common problem that 50% of the people experience. It mostly prevails in the older adults it can also occur in young adults or sometimes even children can get affected however it mostly occurs in men. Hair loss can range from mild hair thinning to complete baldness. It can develop gradually or happen abruptly.
Hair loss types and effects-
Some of the common types of hair loss are-
- Androgenic alopecia- it is a type of hair loss caused due to hereditary factors, causing male and female pattern baldness. Female pattern baldness often results in thinning of the scalp while in males typical hair loss and thinning at the crown of head can be seen.
- Alopecia areata- It is a condition that causes the immune system to attack hair follicles, resulting in baldness, patchy bald spots. In this condition you can lose the hair on the scalp as well as on eyebrows, eyelashes, or other parts of the body.
- Anagen effluvium- it involves a rapid hair loss caused due to radiation or chemotherapy.
- Telogen effluvium- it is a sudden hair loss that results from any kind of physical or emotional shock, trauma or extreme stress
Hair loss effects are not only physical but can also emotionally damage an individual’s confidence. So, we at the Hair Transplant Clinic in Siliguri, understands your concern towards your hair and how it affects your personality and thus are determined to cure your hair loss.
Hair loss medication and treatment-
For a proper and right treatment, you should meet a medical professional that can examine the cause of hair loss and give you the required treatment. The most common medical procedures for treating hair loss are-
- Hair Transplantation- it involves removing hair follicle from Donner area one part of the body to a bald part to fill the area with hair.
The two popular methods that are used by our Hair Transplant Clinic in Siliguri are FUE and FUT. We are determined to provide you the best results by using these methods with expertise skills of our hair transplant surgeons and with the latest technology.
Are Hair Transplants permanent?
Hair transplant is the process of grafting new hair follicles to the bald area. Hair transplant does takes a little time to heal, but once the healing process is completed, new hair starts growing and fills the bald patches on the scalp. The growing of hair on the follicles is a permanent process, the transplanted hair does have a life long result.
Hair loss is a problem that affects most of the people and it can easily recover through Hair Loss Treatment. While some people prefer it leaving untreated and get baldness and wish for natural looking permanent hair with Hair Transplant. We at the Hair Transplant Clinic in Siliguri, examine your hair from the core and treat it with the best care. So book your appointment now.